RFE: Conference Listings
This service is a joint project of RFE and EconBiz.
AFEE - Association for Evolutionary Economics
- January 5-8, 2006
- Annual Meeting
- Boston, Massachusetts
- The subject of the conference is Theoretical Frontiers of Institutional and Evolutionary Economics. Preference will be given to papers that address one or more of the following topics:
- Cutting-edge theoretical developments relevant to institutional and evolutionary economics in the twenty-first century.
- The nature and identity of institutional and evolutionary economics and the elucidation of its key concepts.
- The empirical testing or practical application of institutional and evolutionary approaches.
- The relevance to institutional and evolutionary economics of insights from other approaches that may distinguish themselves in label or substance from the original institutional economics, such as from mainstream economics, the new institutional economics, social economics, socio-economics, feminist economics, Schumpeterian evolutionary economics, and sociology.
- This conference is being held in conjunction with the ASSA 2006 Annual Meeting.
- JEL Code: